Monday, July 27, 2015

Getting the Right Things Done Faster?

Do you feel that there's not enough time to do the things you want to do?

Have you wonder what is the thing you really want? Recalling my first Lotus jadeite experience, I was asked: Which area in life do you want to improve, Wealth, Career or Benefactors? I have no sense of direction then, thinking about how my mum says health is important. And I asked myself, What's is it I really want improvement in? At that time, career is the priority.

There are many things that one will want to accomplish. The wonderful career, the happy family, the relaxing holiday trip, learn another foreign language, pick up new computer skills, learn to drive a car, awesome pay check/earnings and so on. Recently, I read in Getting Things Done by David Allen, one tip to manage these information is to separate the actionable and the inactionable.

In the Action list, break down each Desired Action into smaller action steps. Now, if you are wearing the Lotus jadeite, it can give you the inspiration, it can also magnified your desired goals done faster. For these time effects I had experienced, I am sure you will do too with your Lotus treasures. Experience the wonderful time savings for yourself.


Lotus Cabochon- Heart of Raw Material for Faster Results 

---Shiyi



No comments:

Post a Comment