Sunday, January 11, 2015

Have you seen that Fengshui Gallery along Upper Thomson Road?


If I had asked myself that question from one year ago, this is probably what I was gonna get--

The Fengshui place along Upper Thomson Road? That place that sells jade at an extravagant price?? That place's cater for the rich, not for people like me, obviously. 10 grand is a price too steep for me to take that risk.

And if my boyfriend didn't insist on getting one because of our situation, I wouldn't have converted into a believer. But looking back from where I am now, not just there were no sense of regret, in fact, I am so glad I started prospering with my first jadeite.

I know many of you have seen this place from the outside, yet not all had stepped into this place to find out what this is all about, let alone those who took the first step (and tons of courage) to even purchase just the auspicious jadeite.

Not all of us are born rich, not all of us have 10 grand with us when we first started (yes, there are reasonable installments), but what we took was a leap of faith with Master Yun on a path to better life. Of course, your life may not get worse without a lotus item, but with one, it's almost always better comparing what it used to be.

So, the question now is, when will you be stepping into that fengshui gallery along Upper Thomson Road? No, we won't bite even if you decide not to buy. But if you did, years later, if you had the chance to meet your past self from right at that cross junction, you be like me, grateful and thanking yourself for making that decision years ago.

-- Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment