Thursday, January 8, 2015

LESS THAN 28 DAYS TO NEW YEAR - Are You Prepared?

Dear Friends of the Lotus,

HUAT AH! 

I hope by the time you are reading these words, you have already prepared for your annual fengshui with your Lotus advisors. 

Because we are crossing over to the 2015's Wood Goat Year 乙未年 on 4 February 2015 - I am guessing we are left with less than 28 days. 

I have been asked countless times for the past month - what to get to huat best for this new year. I tell you my friends, 3 things: wear your Double Dragon jadeite ring, grind your Lotus vermilion on your Imperial White Inkstone, hang your Lotus Annual Wealth Bags. 


You do these, then you shall be inviting riches and benefactors into your home, and grabbing 2015's prosperity in your hands.


Make the appointment with your Lotus advisors if you have not done so. Consult us today for more details.

Remember: Start the year right, prosperity in sight. Huat ah!

Be prosperous,

-- Kan

No comments:

Post a Comment