Friday, February 26, 2016

More Than Just Clients

The very first event of the year 2016! The Chinese New Year celebration and the mass re-blessing events were definitely amazing and majestic! 



I was really privileged to be able to participate in this wonderful event. I am glad that I was in charge of the main gallery for the Guided Tour which was an unforgettable moment for me. This was my second time being in charge of the main gallery, to give a brief introduction about Lotus on Water to our blessed clients, since I started working here 4 months ago. I’ll consider myself really lucky because I’m able to participate in these two grand events in such a short period of time.  



Mainly, I got the chance to share about the history of Lotus on Water, when the galleries were founded, and the procedures to go through before you can become one of our blessed clients. Well, I will explain more about this next time. For now, there is something else you must know about the Lotus...   

It is really special and magnificent, Lotus on Water, and how close the bonds are between the Lotus and its followers. 



Before I became part of the Lotus, all I knew was that we sell, you buy, and that’s all. But in the Lotus, it is totally different! The relationship between the advisors and clients doesn’t just end like that, but instead, it becomes stronger as time passes by. How do I know this? Well, I worked together with them during the events. That is when I realised that our clients are totally on the different level than most people! 

Let me share with you the experience I gathered by working together with them during these events... 



Firstly, they are so knowledgeable about our collections -- more than I can ever imagine! Secondly, they are so excited to be part of the events and give their best to make it a grand success! Thirdly, they are fearless people, who are ready to share their wonderful life stories and successes to others and inspire them to be Lotus clients as well.

I learned many things from them. They have been through many things in life and they know that Lotus on Water is the best platform which will definitely make their wishes come true, especially since they have experienced it first-hand. 



And of course, they are always prepared to spread the belief to everyone around them, because they truly believe and know that Lotus will definitely help you to be able to reach what you desire in life.


It was a great experience working together with great people like them. Getting to know them and learning about their prosperity with the Lotus will always be an endless journey for me! There is no end to how great and wonderful they are...but for now, that is all from me. Till we meet again. 

HUAT ARR!!

-- Veyini, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment