Sunday, November 19, 2023

Master Yun Long Zi’s 2023 October Great Wall Fengshui Calligraphy Exhibition Welcome Banquet Address To Prestigious Guests

Mr. Pan Zhenzhou,

Former Deputy Minister of Culture, First Director of the National Museum

Mr. Huo Jianguo,

Former Dean of the International Trade and Economic Cooperation Research Institute of the Ministry of Commerce

Mr. Huan Yushan,

Former Vice Chairman and Secretary-General of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce

Mr. Zhai Huisheng,

Former Party Group Secretary of the All-China Journalists Association

Mr Li Jinyou,

Former Deputy Editor-in-Chief of People's Daily, Former Deputy Director of the State Ethnic Affairs Commission

General Liu Jingsong,

Former Commander of the Shenyang Military Region

General Sun Zhiqiang,

Former Deputy Minister of the People's Liberation Army General Logistics Department

General Xu Genchu,

Deputy Dean of the Military Science Academy

Mr. Teng Daoyang,

Chairman of the Committee of the Same Roots and Dreams Mid-Autumn Friendship Meeting

Your Royal Highness, Prince Tesso Sisowath, Prince Chivannariddh, Princess Chansita and family.


And our sponsor, the Messieur Marcel Bertaud, the representative of Laurent Perrier Champagne from France.

A very good evening!

We have with us this evening, friends from more than ten countries. 

May I first acknowledge my Royal friends, the Royal family from The Kingdom of Cambodia.

My friends and sponsors from the Republic of France.

My friends and sponsors from the Republic of Madagascar.

My friends from The Lao People's Democratic Republic.

My friends from the Kingdom of Thailand.

My friends from the Republic of the Philippines.

My friends from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

My friends from the Republic of Serbia.

My relative from the United States of America.

My friends from The Commonwealth of Australia.

My friends from Malaysia.

we have the largest delegation from People Republic of Singapore, consisting of clients from Lotus on Water, Feng Shui art collectors, as well as my friends and family.

My friends from The People’s Republic of China.


No comments:

Post a Comment