Friday, April 25, 2014

My Four Most Precious Guan Yin: Prologue

Lotus on Water has sold many marvelous Guan Yin, but there are four that are most precious to me. And I will never sell them. They have manifested their power to me in ways reasons cannot fully explain.
 
The first is the Guan Yin that has brought me from "nothing" to "everything."

The second is the Guan Yin that refused to be weighed and measured.

The third is the Guan Yin that says standards are not to be compromised.

The forth is the Guan Yin that wins big with little. 

They came to me at different stages of my life and the life of Lotus on Water. They have shown signs of not willing to part from us. Now they are part of us. They have become what we stand for. 

They are the four Guan Yin that have brought us grace and glory from the beginning till today. 

Allow me...

-- Master Yun Long Zi, 25 April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment