Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Morning Ritual


When I get my 1st Lotus treasure, the guy in suit told me that I had to have faith, and meditate with the Lotus treasure to express the result I desire.

Morning, always the best time to start something new.

Meditate is one of the habit I practice to start my morning. Each of us had our own ways to meditate. Either by sitting along at quite place, by walking, by jogging, you have to try to know it. After some time I practice meditation, I gain more conscious of myself from what I say, what I eat, what I do, what I think and feel, and most important what my body told me.   

After a long day desk bound job, my body told me that I need more exercise to keep myself fit for the long hour task. From there on, I start exercise in the morning. I started with 10 minutes jog and the result is wonderful. Fresh air with the best Lotus treasure energy circulate in my body.

The energy excited enough for me to perform my daily task, made decision bold and sharp daily. 

How do you start your morning?     



    

No comments:

Post a Comment