Monday, May 25, 2015

Saving grace with a Lotus song

There will be days when we are down and depressed for whatever reason.  Whether is it work or something we heard or even a change in lighting can trigger off bad emotions.  I had mine when I was walking on my way back from work one day and it was simply too easy to be spinning in the wrong direction.

First, I was hungry.  I normally have something to eat at 5pm but was too engrossed with work and forgotten to eat.  So my glucose level was at an all time low.  This is like the body going into survival mode where everything is a spark to be angry and everything seems irritating.

Second, I had little sleep.  Because of the need to create a second source of wealth, I am engaging in picking up specialized knowledge at night, after my work in the day.  I was on 4 hours of sleep that night and after a well-meaning client spent a large portion of my efforts in the day, leaving my head throbbing to the lack of sleep and slightly groggy.

I believe these 2 points are good enough for most people to turn sunshine into dark thunderstorms in an instant and they will regret their consequences later on.

Back to the event, I was on a phone with my wife whom I had to speak regarding some matter which we usually be staying away from.  As we touch on the topic, I noticed my mood turned bad and I was about to say something nasty and contemptuous.  A song suddenly started playing into my mind.  “Lucky baby, you are such a lucky baby”.


Oh, I remember that I was fortunate to be wearing the Lotus treasures and be associated with Lotus on Water to tell people about how good fengshui can have good effects on people's’ lives.  I became grateful and humble in the midst of my recall and gradually change my mood for the better.

Yes, “Lucky baby” is a song at Lotus on Water written in a familiar tune that I grew up with.  My mother loves it a lot.  Playing the familiar tune countless times when I was young.
This time, Lotus on Water had many songs written in familiar tunes that were catchy and will, in time to come, play its role in your life to betterment.

-- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment