Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blessings through blessing others

From the beginning of last year, every quarter I will do donations to old folks home. Donating food items because I believe it is an extremely great blessing to be able to feed others who are in need. It is also a method of accumulating merits.

一命,二运,三风水。 Most people forget the rest 四积功德。 It is extremely important to do so because without the necessary merits in our karmic lives we would not be able to receive blessings in our lives.

And as I reflect, I realised it was after I started doing these donations for about a year then I managed to step into the Lotus on water gallery.

Prior to coming in, I've heard of the Lotus on Water through friends, through colleagues who have worked with them before and have succeeded but yet I've never had the thought of coming in.

After engaging someone else in my fengshui and was unsuccessful (paying a hefty price) that I decided to read further on the Lotus Facebook page. I read through the various articles and contemplated awhile more.

Then I decided to do it. Becoming a member of Lotus on Water and things changed in a short time.

I count it my blessing to have been able to come to Lotus on water because many and I mean many have yet to find their blessings to come into this realm of more blessings.

So if you are still thinking, I urge you to step out. Because your blessings to receive more blessings are knocking just waiting for you to open your heart to receive them.

 If time and tide wait for no man, then no man should let time and tide go without their blessings with Lotus on Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment