Sunday, May 31, 2015

2 Lessons Learnt after wearing Lotus Treasures

After I wear Lotus Treasures, I learn that every morning & evening meditation with Lotus Treasures is important. Meditate about the goals/plans that you want to achieve. For the Lotus treasures especially the Lotus jadeite, will store these powerful thoughts and broadcast to the universe.

Why do meditation with the goals & plans? If you have no goals/plans, opportunities means nothing to you. Because they become opportunities only when you recognise them as ideas that you can implement to help you move towards your goals.

When opportunities come knocking, recognize & embrace them if they will help you move towards your goals. Just like when I was presented the chance to start my first Lotus jadeite to better career progress. 

From no career to moving up the departments in the shipyard company in 2 years. To the shining career in Lotus on Water, which I admit that I could not catch up to the high standards and volume of work demands. As you know, Lotus on Water is about the best standards. To a water treatment company, back to engineering, familiar grounds. Which in the first month, I had achieved several project milestones, like install and commission a water treatment system, secure a large scale water treatment project and so on.

I am very thankful for the realisation of my goals and plans through the daily meditation with Lotus treasures.

And yes, I have move up the levels of Lotus Treasures as well. From auspicious jadeite to exquisite jadeite. From no Lotus ring to Dragon Claws of Wealth Jadeite Ring.

My Leaves of Consecutive Blossom to Imperial Jadeite

To experience this exhilarating prosperity, wear Lotus Treasures to find out for yourself.

---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment