Monday, May 4, 2015

How I used my Lotus treasure effectively: Fiji Sandalwood beads

First, find out the reason why do you want to get this Lotus treasure.
I want to seek inspirations for things that I do.  I also want to enhance my indirect wealth and be happy.  Most importantly, it is within our budget for a Sandalwood item, compared with a pendant.
 
Second, find out the exact meaning of your Lotus treasure.
Sandalwood is known to trigger inspirations and hastening creativity.  Fiji sandalwood has a light and sweet smell that would bring forth happiness in one's mind.  Beads also known as 念珠 that sounds like 粘住.  And is a connotation for wealth, just like a  string of pearls.

Third, find out how the meaning of your Lotus treasure is applied to the reason of getting this Lotus treasure.
Initially, I was not able to link my objective to the Lotus treasure functions.  When I looked back now, it is more apparent to me on how I used it.
 
I was attending to emotionally-charged clients that required thinking on my feet.  As a result, my body's temperature increased, my wrist grew hotter.  Heating up my Fiji sandalwood beads, emitting a sweet and distinct sandalwood smell.
 
All this while, I was trying to stay within the company's policies and seeking a customer-satisfying solution.

Lastly, visualize the full benefits
After sniffing the sandalwood smell, I suddenly came up with a plausible solution that I visualize the good benefits that my customer can understand, then I spoke with that frame of mind.  Eventually, the customer thought that it was a good solution that he had not thought of it initially and was happy I brought it to his awareness.  This translates to happiness for myself too.  He was grateful for my service and I am grateful he accepted my proposal.
 
These are solely my experience in using my Lotus treasure, Fiji Sandalwood beads. You may have inspirations to use it in a manner befitting of your situations.  By good fortune, we own Lotus treasures.  Use it wisely and may you have bountiful returns.
 
My Lotus Fiji Sandalwood: Before wearing

My Lotus Fiji Sandalwood: After using effectively
 
 -- Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment