Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Trust

During a casual dinner chat with my oversea colleague years ago, he told me that our relationship was built from trust throughout the time we been working together. I smiled and thanked him. I didn’t fully understand what he really meant. We have difference primary language, we communicated in broken English, and we rarely talk about our personal life and opinions during work.

After getting my first Lotus treasure, I had come to realize that all my life I had always have a negative mindset, and I started to put in more effort to practice meditation. 

The more frustrated I am when I mediate, the longer hours I practice, until I attained a better peace of mind during my practice. I gain more conscious of my thoughts and become more aware.

That scene flashed back into my mind. I realized that he trusted me because I put in hard work and persistence when I was completing my assignment at that time. He trusted me when I was still doubting my capability.

But instead of getting confirmation from external for me to trust my own ability, I should trust my own capability first. With Lotus treasure, it gives me the clarity of the mind for me to realize what I have all along, instead of continuing to deny my own ability and effort.

Just like Master Yun, he trust all his clients are capable to overcome all their obstacles make it through life, to their goals, the dreams they desire.

But the question is, how much do you trust yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment