Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Making a Living out of your Passion

If you wouldn't do it for money, don't do it for free.

This is an ironic statement, because most of the items in Lotus on Water are here to aid you to improve your prosperity in life. But if you can chase after something you love while money is chasing after you, isn't that the best circumstances in life anyone can get?

Yes, at some point of time we have to prioritize our financials first instead of what we love, because we have our commitments, and our passion is just unable to sufficiently provide for us. But if Lotus items can help us to get back on our feet and make progression in life, it definitely possess the ability to make your life-long dreams come true.

Some of us had been there, tried that. Because some passion of ours are just not conventional to be widely accept, generally understood. And when failed for that first few times while trying to make a living out of it, people laughed, asked us to forget about it and move on. Sadly enough to say, most of the time, we listened, and we moved on. Because you admitted to yourself that the fact is, the chances of succeeding at it is comparatively lower than getting paid out of a 9-5 job.

But during that time, you may not know about fengshui, how it can change things around, and you may not know about Lotus on Water, and how it can really change things around.

After wearing Lotus items, I don’t just attract material goodness into my life, but it cleared up my long-term brain fog that is stopping me from seeing things clearly, and seeing that I am actually good enough to make it.

Every one of you reading this- you don’t just deserve a better life, you deserves the opportunity to chase after your dream, the life-long dream that you are so passionate about, and not just a comfortable life, but one that made you feel so alive. Because wearing Lotus on Water items made me feel not just I’m good at it, but I actually can make it.

If you have a dream, a dream that is waiting to happen, don’t just do it, prep it with the best fengshui circumstances you can, because trust me, it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I want to have a better life for my family. But the problem is I do not even have enough money for my family and yet hw to afford the jade which states can change my life to be better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Albert, 2 things I gather from what you said:
      1. You want to change for the better
      2. You believe the Lotus jadeite can make it happen

      Before we talk about the impossible, I want to explore possibilities with you. Putting the Lotus jadeite aside, what's your plan for a better tomorrow?

      Delete