Sunday, May 3, 2015

How I used my Lotus treasure effectively: Leaves of Consecutive Blossom

First, find out the reason why do you want to get this Lotus treasure.
I was quite blur and hot tempered before I came to Lotus on Water.  Hot-tempered because I was always unclear of what I want.  I had a desire for Clarity of mind and I think this would reduce my hot-tempers because I will not be agitated with the bad decisions I make and regret.  I also wanted career promotion as I think that my work is stagnating and looked gloomy.

Second, find out the exact meaning of your Lotus treasure.
I was prescribed the Metal element and Leaves of Consecutive Blossom jadeite pendant.  I am being told that Metal is my literati element and will improve my mental clarity.  And colour of white with the jadeite carving of Leaves of Consecutive Blossom should bring me triple jumps in my career promotion.
 
Third, find out how the meaning of your Lotus treasure is applied to the reason of getting this Lotus treasure.
I admit that I did not know how the link was done initially when I purchased the pendant.  Only after looking back in time, that I was able to connect the dots. 

Once, my mind is clear, I can absorb better and learn better.  I am more aware of my surroundings and subtleties.  And discovered a way to be more efficient and effective in my dealings.  It is to attend to the needs of the listeners.  By doing that, I have to be in their shoes and put away mine.  Put away my ego.  This is my turnaround where I translate it into a character strength and earned many praises in my work place.

Lastly, visualize the full benefits.
To realize the full benefits, I visualize listening to my clients sincerely and doing my work with pride.  And as a result, my clients praised me for my efforts and for giving them a pleasant client experience.  The side benefits will be that I can use my clear mind and listening skills to my family and ‘hear’ her objectively and subjectively and become a better husband.

These are solely my experience in using my Lotus treasure, Leaves of Consecutive Blossom.  You may have inspirations to use it in a manner befitting of your situations.  Use it wisely and may you have bountiful returns.
 
 
My Lotus treasure: Leaves of Consecutive Blossom

-- Leonard 

No comments:

Post a Comment