Sunday, August 23, 2015

How to be More Successful

Once at the door of Lotus gallery, a Lotus client, a lady business owner, told me to remember to tend my garden, and remember to burn my Lotus incense daily and meditate, when I asked how to be as successful as her or more.

I looked at her and shaked my head while asking what do you mean by tend my garden? She answered your inner garden while pointing to her head and heart, wishing me luck and left.

I never really figured out what she meant entirely about inner garden. My mind and my heart? How and what's to tend? I definitely understand the burning of Lotus incense and meditation.

Until I read The Monk who sold his Ferrari recently. When Julian revealed one of the seven secrets is to always tend your garden, that of your mind. This secret means nourish your mind with new information, dare to dream and create better future. Then her words clicked in my head! I have been told similar ideas about 'broaden your mind' many times after her I think. But, now its crystal clear to me, that what I should be doing right. It's like my Lotus crystal Guan Yin sending me a message, because recently I have placed my Lotus sandalwood beads on her while I sleep. I placed them on her after I have made my prayers and meditation.

Napoleon Hill said: "Faith is the element, the “chemical” which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct communication with Infinite Intelligence." I feel when my goals gets more clear, my purpose more definite and defined. I know directly when and what's right to think and do. I also feel that this Faith becomes more amplify and powerful with the Lotus treasures storing and broadcasting this Faith, be it's the Lotus Crystal, Jadeite, Sandalwood, Agarwood and more. 

And I believe you have treasures in your inner garden too. Should you choose to accept Lotus treasures to store and broadcast this Faith: nourishment of mind with new information, dare to dream and create better future into your garden, I congratulate you.

Dare to Dream Higher.


---Shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment