Wednesday, August 19, 2015

If you want to solve a problem, go to the root of it

From doing well, your sales or career starts to decline. Things start to turn quiet even when you are doing what you should be doing to get it to work.

Suddenly a friend seem more of a pain than an enemy because someone you have been helping all these while turns around to blames you. And if you lent him or her money, all sorts of excuses will come to delay payment.

Or someone you once trusted turns against you and tries to get you into more trouble?

Well, maybe your experience is different. Maybe not so bad, or maybe worse.

Have you ever felt as though all of a sudden everything bad seem to pour in one after another?
I have. Yet I still feel the heavens are tremendously merciful because I still had the opportunity to know the Lotus and do something.

Have I reached a level I am completely out? Nope, but the the past few months with the Lotus,I have experienced miracles and faith beyond what I have in the last 26 years.

After speaking with the man in suit, we realised the problem lies in my luck, my overall energy lebel and I needed to change it to improve. I needed to rid of malfactors by being harsher instead of always being Mr. Nice guy.

And so I started my journey with the Lotus with my Guan Gong jadeite, and soon, things picked up.

My sales picked up that I did a third of my entire year's sales in a month. Clients started to call for reviews and upgrades etc.

Then I managed to upgrade to purchase one of the largest purchases in my life, my ring.

Why did things turn around?

Simply because when we solve the problem from its root, in my case was luck and benefactors, things will become better.

So if you think its OK, trust me, its NOT!
Its time to get to the root of your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment