Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The First Step

I have big dreams.

I want to live in a big house, I want to drive a luxury car, I want to have this and that, etc etc. Just like others, I have things that I yearn for.

After years of working, people around me tell me the hard truth of living, to lower my expectations. So, my dreams kept downsizing until eventually, it faded away.

Fortunately, I am blessed to have come to Lotus On Water during the low period of my life. I took a leap of faith with Lotus On Water by getting myself my first Lotus Treasure.

This is the first step that changed my life from then on. This first step that make me realised that I am capable of achieving even bolder, wildest dreams.

I took my first step forward  by taking charge of myself with my first Lotus Treasure, and it had transformed me into the person I want to be, to achieve dreams beyond my imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment