Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mediocrity VS Supremacy

Recently a topic of downgrade was raised in a conversation: 'maybe its not so important to get the best, just enough will do.'

When I first heard this statement I paused for a moment. I was wondering what was running in the mind of this person when he said it. I continued with the meeting professionally and soon it ended, but that thought stayed in my mind. Why? Why would someone think like that, more so, a fresh graduate?

Our society has an issue of tall poppy syndrome - when you grow too tall, its time to cut you down. This has been around for the longest time thus hearing such a statement reminded me how society wants us to settle for second best, better than nothing, just enough is enough etc.

I am so glad that I got to associate with Lotus on Water and the wonderful clients of Lotus, because in this place we stand for nothing but the best. Lotus compromises to nothing but the best for their clients because we deserve the best and only the best thus offering the best jadeite, best agar and sandalwood to help us prosper.

Yes, its pricey, but its the best.

So if you think you deserve nothing less than the best form of prosperity, then Lotus on Water is your answer.
If you are still stuck with the cycle of maybe you just need enough, then its time to move out be and have the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment