Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mon - goose?

No! It's Sun - goose...(Sunday - goose bumps)

Last year, 9th anniversary was my first experience going through the Lotus celebration, for those who has the fortune who knew us back then and to own the Lotus collections, congratulations! -- I am sure you felt the same as me -- goosebumps (it happens when I stepped into the gallery the first minute)

With each time greater than the last, one could imagine how the Lotus 10th anniversary Mass Blessing Celebration will be...
Can't imagine? -- then don't miss it!


One year with the Lotus has can make a HUGE difference -- staff and clients alike.




Side track a little; once again, a very belated thank you all Lotus clients for your well wishes 2 months ago (April) where I celebrated my first anniversary with the Lotus.

I have seen remarkable achievements and progression in my clients life after they wear the Lotus collection, it feels almost magical.



Those of you who are reading this right now, scanning through our Facebook every single day during work hours, driving pass the 4 majestic galleries along Upper Thomson Road -- quit during those and BUY the Lotus collections (tickets) to EXPERIENCE the Lotus prosperity (magical world)

There is no better time then TODAY, right HERE, right NOW!


FeeeeeeL   THE   HUATNESS -- once in a life time experience.

Be part of the Huat -- a journey you will never forsake...AFTER YOU GET STARTED

See you later at the Lotus gallery, wear long sleeve to cover your goose bumps! Haha.

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment