Thursday, May 25, 2017

Two years ago...Heavens made me the messenger!



Guess what? Yes, this is our hands (both my father and mine), our Double Dragon rings. It all started with my persistence in looking for a retail job while all my other friends went on to further their studies or look for jobs related to what we had studied -- Industrial Design.

It was a decision between money and interest because a lot of retail job don't pay very well and I have tried working in logistics, in office, but I didn't like those very much. And then one day I chanced upon Lotus on Water on Jobstreet.

I applied without any knowledge other than knowing it's a retail job. Probably because I am the only child, so I am very close to my parents and they accompanied me to come for the first round of interview.

In fact it was my mother who ask me to come and try because I initially thought of giving it a miss after researching a little on Google.

Now that the story unfolds how my persistence in looking for a retail job actually has such a great positive impact on the lives of my family and myself. Passionately sharing my knowledge and what I have learned in Lotus on Water with my parents everyday when I got home from work, my mother became interested in getting a jade for herself. 

My selfless father as always, he secretly text me to ask about the price of the jadeite and said he wanted to buy for my mother for her birthday present. To cut the story short, they both came down together and took their first step with the Lotus.
 


I know of many clients who also became Lotus clients because the chance was presented to them...and they took it! Some know us through Facebook because their friends like our page. Some pass by and they came in out of curiosity.

I think most of the time, the decision we make today might not seem to benefit us a lot. But I believe the heavens know better and we just have to follow the voices of the heavens.



Today, not only is my father richer, more importantly, his life is enriched and my whole family is prospering.

I look forward to you seizing the chance presented to you from heavens to prosper with the Lotus.

Join us.

-- Samuel Ling, Assistant to Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment