Sunday, December 12, 2021

Why You MUST Collect Master Yun's Fengshui Art, Hear it from: Jhene Ng

 

You know that many blessed clients have collected Master Yun´s fengshui art. Here´s a chitchat with them to find out what they chose, why they chose, and what happened to them since!

Wei Wei with Jhene, at her cozy apartment. 

Wei Wei (W): Hello everyone!

Jhene (J): Hi!

W: This is a Lotus’s client, this is Jhene, I am in her house filming Master Yun’s Feng Shui painting. Hi Jhene!

J: Hi Wei Wei!

       Wei Wei (left) and Jhene

W: Yeah! How do you chance upon Master Yun’s painting?

J: Err…for this piece, err.. specially, there was a funny story to it, it’s like initially we had... we saw on the catalogue there was another piece right, and we kind of placed order for it but before we….

W: I remember, I remember ..haha!

J: Ya..before we take a look at it, that day I remember it was a day when we went to the gallery, so we saw this piece, I was walking past this piece…

W: You walked past ..

J: Yes, I walked past and I was like instantly attracted to it, even before we ...we take a look at the piece that we ordered and…

W: The piece that you ordered, I remember was a…

J: It’s a landscape.

W: It’s a landscape? What is the word, the Chinese word… errr

J: Err….I can’t remember…hahaha…

W: Calligraphy …. [thinking hard]

J: I think err ….

W: I can’t recall…

J: I can’t recall as well.

 W/J: Hahaha……

 W: Which is why you didn’t end up with the piece!

J: Hahaha…I think initially that piece was within our range, so and especially when shifting to this new place, we wanted to get a piece of painting. So errm….all along my husband was interested in Master Yun’s Art, so we thinking when this series was out, we really like it so we placed an order for it … hahaha

 W: Capitalise in it right ….

 J: Yes …hahaha

 W: And I remember this painting right, Jhene, this was …because the previous client upgraded, and this was released, if not you didn’t have a chance.

 J: Yes, that ... that was the reason why I walked past it and …

 W: You walked past because it was released…..

 J: Yes…hahaha.

 W: I remember now! I was doing live with Kan, suddenly somebody, you came on…you came up to the live to say it’s TAKEN! Right? I remember that.

 J: Kan… Kan said that…hahaha.

 W: Kan said that right ….I am like HUH? TAKEN? Right…and your piece that you forgo, actually another lotus client, a very blessed lotus client who has collected up to date 3 [paintings], I will not say who. It’s a gentleman, very nice person and he has taken that piece and it fits very well in his house. He instantly saw it, I remember after my live, I went down to gallery, to the exquisite gallery and he said “Hey! This piece is available?” He tells Cola “I will take it!” Just like that.

 J: Yes! Just like that!

 W: Right!

 J: So we kind of have a musical chair for it, for all the pieces.

 W: Yes! It’s a musical chair, it’s a calling. I always believe that Master Yun’s fengshui paintings there is a calling, it will look for its owners whether you believe it or not. But actually how do you chance upon Lotus on Water and Master Yun’s paintings?

 J: I chanced upon Lotus on Water was from my husband, Rikido...haha.

 W: Ah! I see and he has been there since I think … 2007, 11 years apart, I am…I am a client in 2018.

 J: Yes, he has been the longest client.

 W: And I know you are going to get your ring, right?

J: Yes.

 W: Now it’s the ring season, come on guys! Heaven and Earth jadeite rings, Lotus on Water, very HUAT ring, I also have one. OK, ring is not the focus here, lets go back to the painting!

 J: OK!

 W: What do you like about this painting? I see a lot of red, a lot of errm…really a lot of gold!

 J: To me erm…the instant attraction was the bright colours, the paint on it.

 W: The bright colours.

 J: To me I like it …like it in that colour, the bright colours, because its like more modern.

 W: Its more modern and it’s not so tradition.

 J: Yes, its modern and erm…I like the calligraphy of it. It’s really the more …towards what I’ve been, what I’ve been envisioned for the piece of Art in my home.

 W: I see, I see. And it has a lot of red which is what I understand in the Feng Shui term, it is good for the South that is coming in 2024. So, this is a very, very good piece and a very good investment. And I see a lot of… erm.. and this reads 鹤寿“, if I get my Chinese correct , its longevity, right?

 J: Yes, from what we know from Kan, it resonate very well to us from this calligraphy, 鹤寿“itself. It means longevity for, you know, for business, for everyone in the house even to the 下一代 , you know… all the way that you will have your business….

 W: And I see, I always like to count stamps, and you know the numbers of chops. And there is one here, another one here…and …..[searching]

 J: And there is one more here [pointing to the painting].

 W: Ok, hidden one. This is a very unique one, do you know?

 J: Ya, I heard about it.

 W: Because this is the one that I remember, one of the episodes that Kan mentioned, actually Master Yun sort of misplaced this or couldn’t find this, its lost. So we were all looking, do we have that painting with this, this is special. OK, if you want to see, go to Lotus on Water, ask Cola Where is the one that was lost and found?”. And you are very lucky because you have one here! And this is Master Yun’s “云龙子“

 J: Signature, 我们拿到宝…hahaha…

 W: 拿到宝, 对吧!This is a very very nice piece.

 J: Thank you. I love it so much too.

 W: When did you install this?

 J: Erm…I think it was a few months back, probably like 2 or 3 months.

       Mr Kan and Rikido

W: It has been sitting here at this place for a few months, how do you feel about it? Any benefits you can share?

 J: Yes, erm..definitely we feel like instantly we feel harmonious, harmony in the house, yes.

 W: Harmony in the house, less quarrels? Haha…

 J: I would say, ya, less conflicts and also for business wise, for my husband’s business, he gets all the projects like constantly coming and for myself, I also get the opportunities and smoother and everything is smoother.

 W: Everything is very smooth, smooth sailing. And which line are you in? If I may ask.

 J: I am in err..branding and design.

 W: Wow, branding and design. Now I understand why. So this a very creative piece, it caught your eyes and it’s calling to you. It called you first before it called Riki, hahaha.

 J: Ya, actually he did see it but because this piece was a little bit out of our range at that time, but the thing is, the moment we got this, he managed to get a project that …

 W: Wow!! Immediate?

 J: Ya! Immediate, the amount of the project that he got, the sum that he managed to get back was like …it adds up to…

 W: Able to cover the [cost of painting]? Wow!

 J: Able to cover that..hahaha.

 W: Wow! We shall not disclose this, right, sensitive I understand but definitely immediately a painting and he put a deposit and he immediately recovered.

 J: Yep! So that is how amazing this is!

 W: How amazing, right? This is really really a very good … I like this piece. I saw this, this is the very first, second batch of the Master Yun’s calligraphy paintings, to what I know. And it is in, wow, that day when they launched it, what I remember, no sorry, this is the first batch, there was this Saturday, it was crazy! They launched it. I think you all didn’t make it; everybody was like queuing because you know.. Covid….

 J: That is why we were looking through the catalogue instead.

 W: There were so many people just queuing, it’s like, you know it’s like as if no need money , you know, they just BOOKED! BOOKED! BOOKED! BOOKED!  BOOKED! It was really fast, like two hours, I think they sold a couple of paintings like 10 or 20, I cannot recall. And this was one of the pieces that was actually booked but you are lucky, it’s meant for you.

 J: When we saw it, we were like, oh, if we have to make the decision by today whether do we want to change...because ya, if not, it will be gone, like so fast!

 W: Exactly! Yes, yes because during live, this was actually behind me, so I was like because…and this is a very good piece, why? because of all the reds that is going to be good for the years coming in the 九运, 2024 and for further details, please contact Cola, we are not the experts, right.  Do you have anything for the audiences? For Master Yun’s Feng Shui paintings? Any advice that you can give them?

 J: Any advice? I would say that if anything attract your eyes, you should get it…hahaha.

 W: Go for it! Don’t wait!

 J: Go for it! Yes!

 W: Thanks for your sake!

 W/J: Cheers!  Huat 啊!

 --Wei Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment